toshiba-tablet team mailing list archive

Re: xsetwacom

> With my Tecra M7, I have to use xsetwacom "xsetwacom set stylus
> button2 3" in order to get right click working correctly. Does anyone
> *not* have to do this?

As negative questions might be affected by people not answering at
all :) I may say that I have to do this. It seems we need something like
the machinery that maps the keys on various laptops, for tablets. Each
tablets seems to need its own mapping. I reported a bug about this but
had few success and I think the bug has been closed.

Vincenzo