txaws-tech team mailing list archive

Re: [Txaws-dev] txAWS teams and trunk ownership

On 24 Jan 2012 - 06:12, Tristan Seligmann wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 5:26 AM, Duncan McGreggor <duncan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On 24 Jan 2012 - 15:35, Robert Collins wrote:
> >> You could just make a new mailing list and use the existing one for
> >> committer only discussion. Less disruption to branches.
> >>
> >> -Rob
> >
> > Hrm, yeah... that's probably a better idea.
>
> Sounds good to me.
> --
> mithrandi, i Ainil en-Balandor, a faer Ambar

2 votes is good enough for me :-)

I have created the following team:
  https://launchpad.net/~txaws-tech

It's sole purpose is to provide a means for discussing more technical
issues about txAWS implementation details and plans for future
development.

This is in contrast to the ~txaws-discuss team (and mail list) which is
for general users of txAWS. The old dev list (~txaws-dev) should no
longer be used for anything, really. The new "Review Team" for lp:txaws
is ~txaws-tech (no longer is it ~txaws-dev).

I have updated the txAWS LP page to point to this new list instead of
txaws-dev.

I have set the display name of ~txaws-dev to "txAWS Committers."

I have just moved people off the ~txaws-dev team who are not committers,
added them to ~txaws-tech, and then added ~txaws-dev to ~txaws-tech.

Sorry for the inconvenience and spam, folks!