txawsteam team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~oubiwann/txaws/415486-reservation-object into lp:txaws

> On Tue, 2009-08-18 at 20:34 +0000, Thomas Herve wrote:
> > > As far as I could tell only one reservation is returned, not N?
> >
> > No, you get one reservation per call to CreateInstances. If you're calling
> CreateInstances several times, you're getting several reservations.
> > The reservations are what is holding the information about the security
> groups used, for example.
>
> Thats 'yes' then - a call to CreateInstances returns one reservation.
>
> Having our thunk to create instances return a _list of reservations_
> makes the API harder to work with.

We're not *creating* instances, we're describing them. A call to CreateInstances may return a list of instances, but it's not what we're doing right now.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~oubiwann/txaws/415486-reservation-object/+merge/10338
Your team txAWS Team is subscribed to branch lp:txaws.