u+1 team mailing list archive

Ubuntu QA Community IRC Meeting

Hello everyone! I just wanted to inform and invite you all to our
standing IRC meeting for the ubuntu community. Folks from the different
ubuntu flavors QA teams are there, as well as the canonical QA folks,
and members of ubuntu QA team. I am currently chairing the meetings, and
we just migrated to an earlier timeslot to better align with people's
schedules (hopefully!). The meeting is now @ 1400 UTC every Wednesday.
You can see the old logs and agendas here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Meetings

The meetings are a great time to interact with others in QA, ask for or
give help, and in general stay up to date with what's going on in the
world of QA. We've also had great discussions in the past on ideas for
QA improvements, or just ways we might be able to better test, etc. I
would love to see all of you there and a vibrant discussion taking
place. We all are attempting to accomplish the same tasks and this is a
great place to give feedback or get help when your struggling with
something.

If your unable to attend given time constraints, having a glance at the
meeting summary and/or logs I hope will also prove helpful to you.

Thanks!

Nicholas