u+1 team mailing list archive

Re: Precise Pangolin Release Notes - Please Check if your name or handle is in it (and if it is correct)

Hi.

On 4 April 2012 15:02, Alvaro "Effenberg0x0" Leal
<effenberg0x0@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> The draft for the list of testers is at:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PrecisePangolin/TechnicalOverview/Beta2/Testers
>
> Please check if your name is in there, in the right sessions, with the
> right handle and full name.

yes my name is there even if I didn't test much lately. I'm thesting
the daily updates and I've noticed also some regressions, at least on
my Asus 1215P.
I've already talked with om26er who has the same netbook and we're
trying to triage the bug in a better way. We'll keep you updated.

Regards,

--
Andrea Grandi - Nokia Qt Ambassador
Ubuntu Member: https://launchpad.net/~andreagrandi