u+1 team mailing list archive

Precise Pangolin Release Notes - Please Check if your name or handle is in it (and if it is correct)

Hi guys,

The draft for the list of testers is at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PrecisePangolin/TechnicalOverview/Beta2/Testers

Please check if your name is in there, in the right sessions, with the
right handle and full name.

"Handle" is subjective: Some people used their UF handle, some used
their LP Handle, others used their IRC NickNames. You can use whatever
you want, just let me know if I need to fix it.

Some people want just their handle to show, some want only their handle,
others want both. Let me know if you need me to change it.

For this specific subject, please do not PM me at UF. Mail me at
Effenberg0x0@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks!
Alvaro "Effenberg0x0" Leal

Follow ups