u+1 team mailing list archive

Moin Moin help needed for upcoming cycle change

Hi All,

Thank you all to those who replied to the Roll Call I had sent out  to
the U+1 mailing list. Thank you all to those who are working diligently
behind the scenes and decided not to answer the roll call. Your testing
and contributions in any manner are appreciated by the Ubuntu Community
as a whole and your input has forever shaped the future of Ubuntu. If
you have received this e-mail or the last previous e-mail your account
has been upgraded for another year.

Matter at Hand:

Some of you are experienced in the Moin Moin wiki text editor.
effenberg, slickymaster, grahammechanical and myself have done (or are
continuing to do) the heavy lifting so to speak. Others are spending
their quality time at QA. We need  two more extras who either know how
to work the wiki Moin Moin editor or are willing to learn how to use it.
The reason being is that we want the U+1 Ubuntu Development Version
Testing U+1 wiki to be the best with continually updated sources and KB
(knowledge base). This can be as simple as adding links to the Library,
patching links from ubuntufourms to the Ubuntu Forums Portal on the wiki
and adding content to instructional development.

For those of you who already know how to use Moin Moin I will ask that
you do what you can and edit in or edit out links as we slowly roll into
the next cycle. Of course that is several days away but I am just giving
you all a heads up here.  We do not always have the time to update other
wikis that are outdated or obsolete by we can make sure that UDV is jive
talking with snappy and convergence and LXD.

 A for instance is the Ubuntu Forums portal at the wiki. If you see
something at ubuntuforums.org that is interesting , topical and current
then just slide the link into that section. In 10 minutes time a lot of
work can get done:)

Keep in mind that in a few weeks it will be XX marks the spot! :)

Best Regards..
Ventrical