u+1 team mailing list archive

call for unity7 maintainers

Hi U+1 Team,

I have been corresponding with Canonical developers about the situation
with Unity7 desktop. Will Cooke and Mark Shuttleworth have offered to
point us in all the right directions to be able to build a small team to
take up the maintenance of unity7 depends so that it can be fit to
install and run during our current development cycle and also in the
universe so that we can test it during the 18.04 development cycle.

If you are interested  helping in anyway then please go to this link:
  https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2363847

and read up a little bit and please offer some input or any ideas or
questions you have.

Thanks and Kind Regards,
Ventrical , Team Captain, U+1