u+1 team mailing list archive

Re: test

Den 2017-07-27 kl. 17:12, skrev Dale Beaudoin:
Hi J,

I would like all members to take a look at this thread and let me know if you would like to get involved in testing unity7 alongside the new GNOME default distro. The existence of unity7 in the universe repos basically depends upon the involvement of the community.

Regards..

https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2363847

call for unity7 testing, maintainers - Ubuntu Forums <https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2363847>
ubuntuforums.org
Hi All, To keep unity7 viable we have to test it alongside GNOME and report any breakage. Also it has been brought to my attention that unity7 may break ...

Hi Dale,

I will focus on other things concerning Ubuntu. So I do not intend to get involved in testing unity7.

Best regards
Nio