ubible-dev team mailing list archive

FWD: [Ubuntu-phone] Messaging API

I just got this e-mail this morning. This looks like the thing I have been looking for. I think this will be exactly what we need to integrate messaging into the program. The API looks like the C++ one, but since it is QML, it is VERY easy to read. If anyone gets a chance to look at this go ahead. In my testing of 13.10 the SDK became unusable last night, so I need to fix it, but that is how testing goes sometimes :(