ubiquity-slideshow team mailing list archive

My mockup for ubiquity slideshow

After some discussion with Dylan at
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-doc/2009-June/013257.html, I
decided to put together a mockup of what I think the slides could look
like.  Talking with Dylan, we decided this mailing list would be a good
place to make it known.

So, please, I invite you to visit my mockup at
http://ubuntuwtf.wordpress.com/2009/06/18/my-mockup-suggestion-for-ubiquity-slideshow/
I would have tried to put it up on the Launchpad page, but forgive me, I
found Launchpad far too confusing of a noob like me.  In any case, I look
forward to hearing your comments and suggestions.  I put no small amount of
time and love into creating this mockup, so please don't be shy.  I am very
interested to know what you think.

Thanks,

Howard "Freeman" Stellar.

Follow ups