Re: Interest in working on the web editor

On 8 March 2012 18:54, David Vestal <vestal.d@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> My name is David Vestal.  I saw Jono's post on Twitter and his website
> regarding the desire for someone to work on the web editor for the Ubuntu
> Accomplishments System.  I am interested in working on the project.  At the
> moment I'm taking a look at the code and documentation to try to see how the
> various parts are tied together.

Thanks, David!

I just updated the code (there were some specific things to my
machine) and I updated the wiki page instructions at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accomplishments/Specs/WebEditor#Draft_Implementation
as someone noticed some hard links so now it includes a sed command to
rename these dirs.

Let me know if you have any questions - not everything works, but it
should generate the database, import the accomplishments, and you
should be able view an accomplishment, edit it and save it to
AccomplishmentsDiff. Enough to get started. :-)

Thanks!

   Jono

--
Jono Bacon