Validation Server Down

Hi All,

Apologies again, but the validation server is down again. It is
currently running on an OpenStack cloud instance, but it has been
having some public IP issues recently. I hope it will be up soon (I am
currently liaising with IS on it). As such, your trophies may be
delayed in getting validated.

On the positive side, I added some fixes to the accomplishments system
today...the trophy validation now works properly, and I added a bunch
of performance improvements to the GUI - it should feel much snappier!

   Jono

--
Jono Bacon
Ubuntu Community Manager