Re: Ubuntu SSO for WebEditor

Thank you for the correction.

--
David Vestal

On Mar 9, 2012 8:12 AM, "Stuart Langridge" <stuart.langridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> You can happily use the standard openid package, and just hardcode the
user's openid to login.ubuntu.com rather than asking them for it.
Canonical-identity-provider is the code for login.ubuntu.com itself, not
for clients that talk to it.

> sil
>

> On 09/03/12 14:09, David Vestal wrote:
>>
>> I forgot to reply to all on my response...

WebEditor
>> To: "Janos Gyerik" <janos.gyerik@xxxxxxxxx>
>>
>> Rather than the "normal" openid authentication package we may want to
look at the Canonical SSO Provider package since we don't need to be able
to authenticate against any other providers.

>> https://launchpad.net/canonical-identity-provider
>>
>> I was actually planning on looking at that today if I have any downtime
during work. I will let you know if I get anywhere with it.

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-accomplishments-contributors