Re: Ubuntu SSO for WebEditor

With David's blessing, I went ahead with the implementation. It's in my
branch now, Jono will merge it but I have to leave now so here's a quick
note before I do.

1. If you have done yet, you will need to run: pip -r requirements.txt
this will install the python-openid module

2. I updated the settings.py.sample file, either overwrite your own, or
merge the new sample into your own

3. If you have already created your django's database, now you need to run
manage.py syncdb again to create some new tables

4. You can login / logout using the links at the top of the page.

An added bonus (thanks to the django-openid-auth) project is that launchpad
teams can be mapped to django groups. That's really awesome to have out of
the box! All you have to do is create the appropriate django groups.

Let me know if you have any questions about this change.

Cheers,
Janos