Adding two addition .accomplishment fields

Hi All,

Just so everyone knows, I am going to add two additional fields in
each .accomplishment file that I think could be (a) really useful for
people reading the docs and (b) a great place to offer insight from
our docs community:

 * tips - this will be tips and tricks to help people be
successful...namely things that they should focus on (e.g. tips for
writing a great bug report such as descriptive titles, how to
reproduce etc).
 * pitfalls - these are things that should be avoided in trying to
achieve the accomplishment (e.g. posting noise to bug reports).

These would be presented in a similar way to 'steps', 'help', and
'links', as a list.

Both of these would be optional fields as not all accomplishments will
need them (e.g. such as some local accomplishments). I will update
lp:ubuntu-community-accomplishments with some of this content so we
can use it.

Thanks!

   Jono

--