questions about the spec

Hi Jono,

On IRC discussions a few questions emerged which we're not sure about.

1. Should it be possible to propose completely new Accomplishments? Or
only changes to an existing one?

2. It would be nice to have documentation for each field in our
models, we still don't know exactly what some of them are, such as
needsinformation, needssigning, but others too are not very clear.

3. Do we need to keep a history of proposals? Or can we just delete
them after moderators approve or reject?

4. What exactly happens when a moderator adds some message while
reviewing a proposal? I guess we send an email to the author of the
proposal. Do we store it? Do we display it anywhere? Can it become not
a single message, but a discussion?

Cheers,
Janos
--