Re: accomplishment dependencies across accomplishment sets

Thus far I have only been resuming dependencies within the same
accomplishment set. This is specified with:

   depends=set/accomplishment

e.g. ubuntu-community/filed-first-bug.

Because we specify the accomplishment set, it should theoretically
work to depend on another accomplishment, although I haven't tested. I
will take a look into that this week.

   Jono