Documentation Improvements

Hi Folks,

I created a few improvements to our docs today:

 * Icons - for those of you creating accomplishments, there is more
information for how you use and create icons in your accomplishments
on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accomplishments/Creating#Using_and_Creating_Accomplishments_Icons
 * Creating Accomplishments Sets - I got an email today with interest
in a set of Italian-specific accomplishments for Ubuntu, so I created
documentation for how to create an accomplishment set at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accomplishments/CreatingSet as well as an
example-accomplishment-set branch that people can start from at
lp:~jonobacon/ubuntu-accomplishments-system/example-accomplishments-set
- I also tested that Ubuntu Accomplishments works with multiple sets,
and it does. :-)

   Jono

--
Jono Bacon