Mixed tabs and spaces in the web-editor python code

Hello everyone!

I noticed that in the web-editor source there are a lot of mixed
indentation using both tab and spaces.
As PEP8 says "Never mix tabs and spaces." and "spaces-only are strongly
recommended over tabs" here http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008
/#tabs-or-spaces , may I gently ask you yo use 4 spaces per indentation
level?

I already fixed some of this inconvenince in my web-editor branch.

Please let me know if you have another vision regarding the above.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Darii Denis (https://launchpad.net/~sinednx)