Re: Mixed tabs and spaces in the web-editor python code

Thank you Janos!

I created a merge request and indicate you as a reviewer.
The only change that doesn't correspond to my request description is the
commit about the django.conf.settings, I think.

--
I'm using Linux because i'm freedom dependent.