Re: [web editor] Switch to django 1.4 and class based views?

> Will Django 1.4 be included in 12.04 or will it still be 1.3.x?

I don't know, but I think we should stick with django 1.3.x for now.

This week Denis has migrated from old style function-based views to
class-based views, which is a good thing, because as he pointed out
function-based views will be deprecated soon in the latest django. We
don't need to use the latest django.

This is good to clarify, thanks David for pointing it out, and thanks
Denis for the migration and unit tests!
Janos