Re: [web editor] Switch to django 1.4 and class based views?

As I have already replied to Jono:

There is no problem to install any version of django on Ubuntu 12.04 as far
as we have Python 2.7.2+ here.
Personally, I would opt to use a *virtualenv* on the server in order to
keep the system "clean".

--
I'm using Linux because i'm freedom dependent.