ubuntu_website bundled inside, and notes to contributors

Hi,

I don't know where you all are located, but here in France I'm having
an awesome spring. You know, sunny blue sky, flowers blooming, and the
meanest metal music blasting in my headphones...

Those of you who work on the web editor, before you update from the
main line please delete the ubuntu_website directory in your project,
otherwise you will see a conflict.

As you probably know the ubuntu_website is an external project that
until now you had to "bzr branch" as part of the setup step for the
web editor. I decided to copy the files inside our project because as
the ubuntu_website project evolves it can break our development, which
can be frustrating for us, especially for new developers who join the
project, follow all the steps only to find that things are broken. So
for the time being let's have these files included, and upgrade them
from time to time. At some point in the future we should come up with
a better solution.

I also added a new section in the README for contributors:
# Before you propose your branch to merge, please run the following tests:

    pep8 editor         # E501 line too long is OK
    pyflakes editor     # output should be empty
    ./manage.py test editor  # all tests should pass

It's not a problem if you forget these, but if your branch doesn't
pass these tests I will ask you to kindly fix.

Thanks for all the great work!
Janos
--
Janos Gyerik