Changes to running Ubuntu Accomplishments

Hi Everyone,

After a wonderful few weeks on vacation I am back and ready to get my
teeth sunk into Ubuntu Accomplishments. Today I reviewed a significant
branch from Duncan that converts the daemon to a full twistd daemon.
This was a key step in being able to get the system packaged so we can
kick out a first test release in a PPA.

This new change means that starting the daemon is different now. To
run the daemon, instead of running ./bin/rundaemon.sh, now run:

twistd -noy ./bin/daemon

I have updated the instructions on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accomplishments/Installing where you can find
out more. :-)

Thanks to Rafal I also fixed some server-side issues, so trophy
validation should be working much better now.

Next up I am reviewing some of the other branches submitted by Simon
and Rafal. Thanks for your continued contributions, folks!

   Jono

--
Jono Bacon
Ubuntu Community Manager