Re: Web Editor Proposal Reviews?

Hi Jono,

Great to have you back!

> review. I just wanted to ask if the code has been written yet for
> viewing the queue and approving/rejecting proposals?

Not yet...

Btw we split that task into two parts:
1. UI part to review a proposal and merge suggestions into the
Accomplishment = Trello: "Queue page"
2. The repository management part to export the updated Accomplishment
to the filesystem and commit+push = Trello: "Override
Accomplishment.save to also do bzr commit and push"

These are quite big tasks and both parts can be split further. I'm
assigned to the second one, I will finish it, but I work slowly so it
can take a few weeks. I intend to finish it, but I don't mind if
somebody wants to take over. The first one, Valentina is assigned to
it on Trello but no merge proposals yet.
https://trello.com/board/accomplishments-web-editor/4f5a4b509b82b2015433d4ad

Cheers,
Janos
--