Re: Maintaining State

On 24/04/12 17:23, Jono Bacon wrote:
> This makes sense to me. So I guess the workflow would look like this:
>
>  * Scriptrunner kicks off a new batch of scripts.
>  * When a trophy arrives, we verify it and if it verifies we do a
> check for all trophies it unlocked and display the bubble.

Makes complete sense. I don't think it's an issue if the user sees
several notifications but it's nice to group unlocked trophies
notifications based on which trophy was just received as you could then
make it more explicit and do something like: You achieved trophy X which
unlocked another Y trophies.

Bruno