Automated Testing and Graphs

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to let you know that tonight up two resources.

Firstly, I added HTML output support to battery and deployed battery
to perform a daily test of all accomplishments. You can see the output
at /home/jono/branches/accomplishments-battery/accomplishments-battery
-a -o /var/www/admin/battery/index.html - you can find this at
http://213.138.100.229/battery/ - this output will display when a test
fails. When I get some time I will add support for the script to email
the mailing list when a test fails.

Secondly, since the beginning of May I have been generating a CSV file
of how many new users are using Ubuntu Accomplishments and how many
trophies are created each day. Tonight I also spent some time graphing
this data so you can see the growth of users and trophies and the
daily traffic. You can find this at http://213.138.100.229/graphs/

Thanks,

   Jono

--