New Testing Infrastructure

Hi all,

I just wanted to follow up with some further information about how we
can now test Ubuntu Accomplishments collections.

Today I committed a tool called `battery` that we can use for two purposes:

 * To test full all available accomplishments (useful for daily testing).
 * To test a specific accomplishment.

You can get `battery` from
lp:~jonobacon/ubuntu-accomplishments-system/accomplishments-battery

You can read how to use it in the README (be sure to set your
PYTHONPATH), but here is how you test all accomplishments:

  ./accomplishments-battery -a

Here is how you test a specific accomplishment (pass it the accomplishment ID):

  ./accomplishments-battery -s ubuntu-community/registered-on-launchpad

>From now on we will be asking all accomplishments authors to provide a
test file that can be used with battery for these tests. I updated the
tutorial (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accomplishments/Creating/Guide) and
added a page that explains how to create a test
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accomplishments/Creating/Guide/Tests).
Thanks!

   Jono

--