ubuntu-accomplishments-web refactoring in progress

Hi,

I started refactoring the web editor project to accommodate web
gallery. It's not yet usable, and I have to head out now, but here are
some notes if somebody wants to help.
1. bzr branch lp:ubuntu-accomplishments-web-editor
2. Follow the steps in the readme
3. Failing step in the readme: ./manage.py import_accomplishments

I'm getting this encoding error, probably due to one of the many
changes that happened in ubuntu-community-accomplishments since we
worked on the django project:
django.utils.encoding.DjangoUnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't
decode byte 0xd8 in position 0: ordinal not in range(128). You passed
in <Accomplishment: [Bad Unicode data]> (<class
'common.models.Accomplishment'>)

If somebody could get this working, that would be awesome.

Other notes:
- There are 3 django modules now: common (re-using old editor code),
gallery (still empty at the moment), editor (not important for our
current scope)
- Re-imported ubuntu_website projects, next we can start fleshing out
gallery/templates. Somewhat similar to how editor/templates was, but
keep in mind that that was implemented using the old version of
ubuntu_website and so it is not working at the moment (but that's not
a problem, not in our current scope)

I'll be back in the evening (Europe time) and get on IRC if you want to chat.

Cheers,
Janos
--
Janos Gyerik