Re: ubuntu-accomplishments-web refactoring in progress

Great job Janos!

As far as our project hosts not only the editor application I propose to
rename the repository into "ubuntu-accomplishments-web".
Another proposals:

   1. rename the file "pip.txt" into "requirements.txt" (according to
   Django best practices)
   2. add "django==1.3.1" to requirements file, as we have this version in
   Ubuntu 12.04 PPA
   3. rename "ubuntu_website" intro "ubuntu_theme" in order to create less
   confusion for the new contributors
   4. maybe create a folder("apps"?) and move here all our
   applications(editor, gallery, ubuntu theme...)

I'll try to investigate the error about "UnicodeDecodeError".

Denis.