Re: Hello, World!

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for jumping in!

There is a trello board with the tasks that seem the next logical
steps (highest items should go before lower ones):
https://trello.com/board/accomplishments-web-gallery/4fc37826d4b78c516336198f

But nothing is set into stone, if you see something that doesn't look
right, just go ahead and fix or improve it. In that case it's good to
add a trello task for yourself so that others don't work on the same
thing in parallel with you by accident. Feel free to share any
concerns on this mailing list.

If you email us your trello username then me or other members will be
happy to invite you on the board. (The same goes to everyone
interested in hacking on the web gallery.)

Cheers,
Janos