Hello, World!

My name is Gabriel, and I've been programming in python since 2004/2005.

Some time ago I was part or the spanish translation team, then I started
working in a new job, the kids came, and forget about free time to code or
be part of some open source project.

I've read Jono's post and I said... well, why not? I've been using django
for a year or so, but never got to finish anything by my own. I'm
interested in learning the details of django, how to deploy, and how to
work in an open source project.
Given the few free time I have at home, maybe it's less frustrating to
collaborate whenever I can to something, than creating my own project
(which eventually gets stalled).

I will be reading the list the following days, and hopefully will help with
some coding.

--
Gabriel E. Patiño

http://about.me/gepatino