Re: FIrst attempt at a accomplishment file ... feedback appreciated

Hello,

So here are my few notes:

- If there are no tips or pitfalls you would like to list, instead of
setting their value to 'none' simply omit them. If they are not
present in the file, the viewer will not display these sections at all
(or, if only one of them is present, the other one will display with
text 'None' in it, but it will be translated). So basically in this
case I suggest you just removed these two lines.
- The 'description' field should rather begin with a Capital Letter,
as it will be displayed directly in the form the .accomplishment file
contains. (It shouldn't however end with a dot like a sentence - note
'You have accomplished something' notification bubbles' body text).
- It is highly recommended to provide 'steps' field, unless not
appropriate. We want to display the user instructions on how to
accomplish this trophy, so several bullet points (simply use multiline
text, bullets are applied by the viewer) would be a willingly read
help. In this particular case, I suggest to split the summary into 1)
detailed description on what are loco events, what does registering
mean, what is loco.ubuntu.com (briefly) etc. 2) a 'how-to' in 'steps'
field, e.g. go to loco.ubuntu.com, find an event, click something, do
something, congratulations!
- We do our best to keep categories unified. There are no
accomplishments in category 'LOCO', but there are some in 'LoCo
Teams', so ideally you would use this one in your accomplishment too.
Oh, actually I guess a subcategory 'LoCo Teams:Events' is the best
place where this accomplishment fits.

Feel free to ask me in case of further doubts! :-)
Rafał Cieślak