Re: FIrst attempt at a accomplishment file ... feedback appreciated

Oh, one more thing I have forgotten about:
I am not sure if it is yet in the documentation/tutorial, but Ubuntu
Accomplishments 0.2 will introduce support for 'author' field, which
basically should contain your name/surname (or nick) and email
address, in Debian package maintainer format (e.g. Rafał Cieślak
<rafalcieslak256@xxxxxxxxxx>). If you add it, it will make you visible
in the About window, listed as a contributor to Ubuntu Community
Accomplishments ;-) This fields also allows us to contact
accomplishment authors in case they misbehave or need updating, so I
encourage you to add it yo your .accomplishment file.