progress in the web gallery project, a superb marketing tool for the Accomplishments System

Hi folks,

Gabriel and myself have been hacking furiously on the web gallery, and now
it can import trophies from the mounted shares and display user trophies.
Check out these screenshots with dummy data:
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7238/7165399871_756a346d9e_b.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7242/7165397721_2e440c0f1a_b.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7222/7350610582_0ec4876080_b.jpg

It's far from complete, but I believe the most difficult part is done to
achieve the basic functionality, and building the rest of the critical
features should be quite straightforward.

Current features (including the many inherited from the web-editor):
- Internal cache of all accomplishment opportunities
- Internal cache of user trophies (gpg validation missing)
- View trophies in detected browser language
- View trophies of self
- View trophies of any user
- Login with Launchpad
- Users can pick their username

Note here that the web gallery is not only for viewing the trophies
achieved by yourself and other users, it is also useful for browsing the
complete pool of accomplishment opportunities. And that in any OS, simply
in any browser. By enabling easy visibility for the fruits of hard labor of
the Accomplishments System, I think it's a killer marketing tool.

So if you like django and you've been hesitating whether to join or not in
this effort, I have 3 words for you: "just do it"!

As usual the task list is on Trello, and as usual, it represents a pretty
rough plan, with plenty of room for flexibility and your very own
improvement ideas:
https://trello.com/board/accomplishments-web-gallery/4fc37826d4b78c516336198f

Cheers,
Janos