Questions about share_id registration

Hi guys,

I'm starting with the share id registration, and of course I have some
questions:

   1. As far as I can see in the accomplishments-shares directory, the
   share ids have spaces, dashes, etc. Should we encode the share id in the
   url?
   2. Should we show a confirmation page to accept the share id or do we
   just redirect to the profile page were the user can pick/change a username?
   3. Should we validate if the directory exists when getting a new
   share_id? What about the WEBVIEW file?
      1. We will have to validate it every time we show the user's
      trophies, so it doesn't make much sense to validate it here, does it?
   4. Is there a preferred url for the share registration?

Thanks guys
--
Gabriel E. Patiño
http://about.me/gepatino