Prepping For 0.2 :-)

Hey Folks,

Today I transitioned the production server over to 0.2. We are now
ready for testing. Thanks for everyone's hard work in the build up to
this important release. I am confident that 0.2 will get more and more
people interested in Ubuntu Accomplishments and more folks
contributing as accomplishments developers and other contributors.

Right now the 'daily'' PPA is where we will do the testing, and we are
waiting for the packages to build. I would like to organize some
testers who can help give it a run. As such, I have created
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accomplishments/GetInvolved/Testing/0.2 where
we can add some tests for people to run through. Please go and add
tests you think we might need.

On Monday next week we will start this testing, and ready to deliver a
rocking 0.2 release on Thursday.

Exciting times, folks, and thanks again for being awesome!

   Jono

--
Jono Bacon
Ubuntu Community Manager