Mobile App and Web Gallery

Hi All,

The other day we were discussion in #ubuntu-accomplishments about how
we could have a Mobile App for people to browse their trophies,
opportunities, and other features. We agreed that the easiest way of
doing this would be to have a native mobile app for the different
platforms (e.g. iPhone, Android) and then point it to the Web Gallery
which will then display a stylesheet tuned to mobile and the device.
This means that the mobile app is simple, and we can consolidate the
efforts into the already thriving Web Gallery project.

I promised to think of the design and interaction and put together a
spec. It is at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accomplishments/Specs/Mobile

If anyone is interested in hacking on the Web Gallery to implement
these views, let us know and the Web Gallery team can help get your
started. Thanks!

   Jono

--
Jono Bacon