List of urls in the web application

I think there are a couple of things to define:

   - We have duplicated urls in the / and /gallery namespaces
   - I'm confused about the terms opportunity vs accomplishment
      - are opportunities related to a user? (ie, we only show the
      accomplishments the user is able to earn, locked/unlocked)
      - if not, shouldn't they be called accomplishments?

The list of urls:

   - All opportunities view
      - /
      - /gallery
      - /opportunities/
      - /gallery/opportunities/
   - Opportunity detail (in progress)
      - /opportunities/<collection_id>/<accomplishment_id>
      - /gallery/opportunities/<collection_id>/<accomplishment_id>
   - All User's trophies
      - /trophies/<username>/
      - /trophies/<username>/all/
      - /gallery/trophies/<username>/
      - /gallery/trophies/<username>/all/
   - Latests User's trophies
      - /trophies/<username>/latest/
      - /gallery/trophies/<username>/latest/
   - User's trophies by collection
      - /trophies/<username>/collection/<collection_id>/
      - /gallery/trophies/<username>/collection/<collection_id>/
   - Private user methods (requires logged user)
      - /user/profile
      - /user/addshare

--
Gabriel E. Patiño