Filtering My Trophies

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to share a screenshot of the My Trophies filtering
branch I have been working on:

    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7113/7438440448_9cce652f92_o.jpg

There are two views:

 * All - like the web app, this breaks the view into collections.
 * Latest - this shows the views broken down into time slices (Today,
This Week, This Month, Last Six Months, and Earlier). The screenshot
only shows trophies from today and the last six months as I am on
another laptop with an older trophies collection.

It is about ready for review once a do some more testing and fix a few
small issues.

   Jono

--
Jono Bacon