Re: unit tests not running during builds

On 07/13/2012 05:06 PM, Matt Fischer wrote:
It looks to me from the logs that the unit tests are not running during package builds [1]. I think even though we've used quickly some, I'll need to modify the debian rules file to fix this. The change is simple, but I'd like to wait until jono or cielak is online to make the change, merge it, and then test it immediately. I've had systems before where the build system failed tests due to different build environments.

Everyone else who is developing the daemon can run "quickly test" to run tests.

[1] - https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-accomplishments-admins/+archive/daily/+recipebuild/271078/+files/buildlog.txt.gz

I have pushed up a fix along with some other unit test changes, but Cielak or Jono, please test it and maybe wait until I'm around (Monday?) to merge it?