Re: Getting Started With Bitesize Bugs

On 07/28/2012 12:45 PM, Jono Bacon wrote:
Hey Folks,

Today I went through our entire bugs list for the viewer and the
daemon and triaged all the bugs. I assigned many of them to be fixed
for our 0.3 release (codenamed "flux") that we want to release on Sep
5th.

I also marked a bunch of these bugs as bitesize - that is, simpler
bugs that are great for getting started with. You can find the bug
lists at:

  * Viewer - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-accomplishments-viewer/+bugs?field.tag=bitesize
  * Daemon - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-accomplishments-daemon/+bugs?field.tag=bitesize

We recommend getting started with viewer bugs first as they are easier to fix.

So for those of you who would like to help with programming, please go
and pick a bug and start working on it - every bugfix is a tremendous
contribution to the project!

You can read more about hacking on the project at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accomplishments/GetInvolved/Hacking

Thanks!

     Jono

I'm worried about the API impact to one of the bitesized daemon bugs, specifically this one (below), Jono, can you or Cielak respond to my comment? My thought after looking at the code more is that we should just close this bug. #1024085trophy files use date-accomplished, API uses date-completed <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-accomplishments-daemon/+bug/1024085>