Re: Translations Stats

Hi,

There are nothing for Translators neither from launchpad nor from Ubuntu
Accomplishments. I was very greedy when I saw a trophy for Ubuntu
Accomplishments Contributor. I thought as a translator I might get this
when I opened this found different picture. I'm not a programmer but I'm a
contributor, contributing by translating. Thanks a lot to Mr. Jose and Mr.
Jono that we all translators will have hope of some type of trophies.
Translation is really very difficult and time consuming task in other
language except English. We deserve different types of trophies not only
for Ubuntu Accomplishments but also for all other parts of Ubuntu and
Ubuntu related translations.

At the same time I would like to propose one more issue though it is
irrelevant here that is trophy for Ubuntu marketing as there are lot of
people who are contributing for spreading, marketing Ubuntu in different
ways. I myself converted lots of windows guys to Ubuntu and continuously
I'm providing IT support to them, training them. So marketing people
also deserve trophies in different way. For them there are no Karma point
even. There should be some system like who is converting whom and who is
contributing how and what way. depending on that there should be some karma
point or accomplishment trophy.

Thank You

Kazi Shahnoor Ashraf
https://launchpad.net/~kaziweb