Live Video Tutorials and G+ page

Hi,

as most of you already know, today we will have "Ubuntu
Accomplishments Live Video Tutorials" (more informations available
here: http://www.jonobacon.org/2012/08/07/ubuntu-accomplishments-video-tutorials/
).

I wasn't able to find any mention of this tutorial on the officials
Ubuntu G+ pages. Lot of people are following these pages and I think
they would be happy if we created a G+ event in this occasions (for
example the live tutorial) and we sent an invitation to them. We would
be user that anyone won't miss these. I would do it but I don't have
rights to manage any of the Ubuntu G+ pages. Who can take care of it?
What do you think about?

Best regards,

--
Andrea Grandi - Nokia-FNDC/Tampere / Qt Ambassador
Ubuntu Member: https://launchpad.net/~andreagrandi

Follow ups