Re: Spacing Issues in the Viewer

Yes. On my quantal I see exactly the same problem as you shown on some
screenshots you have provided me. However, it may not necessarily be a
problem with GTK, since we actually never used the right way to "wrap"
trophy icons (there is probably no right way) - maybe our "incorrect"
trick is no longer working, since it an unsupported featrure. We may
want to reach out for some GTK expert who would know how to deal with
this issue - either by troubleshooting why the GtkIconViews allocate
more space then they should, or by finding the right trick to solve
this problem.