Mobile splash screen

Hey,

For the mobile splash screens I was thinking we could use something that
mimics the Ubuntu desktop splash. The attached image illustrates what I'm
going for.

I also plan to animate the dots with changing colors, in the same way the
Ubuntu splash does it. They'll all start off white and, one by one, turn
orange before turning back to white in reverse order. On iOS this is fairly
simple. I'm not sure about Android but I image it'll be likewise.

If no-one has any objection I'll get then done during the coming week.

Chris