Re: need a little help with css stuff

Ahh perfect, you got it far enough that I think I can finish it up, but yea
its a very big misconception on how easy css is based on most simple simple
setups, with any complexity at all and it can become a web if your not
familiar with the pitfalls ... anyhow for another time :)

I'll ping ya on IRC here in a little while with it ... i'll ding in right
now ( good first thing project :P ) and see everyone on IRC in moments ....