Re: Mobile splash screen

Yup thats the detentions list I was speaking of, but I think I came across
wrong, in that I was offering to give you that list of ( [sic] 3 or 4
) dimensions that the splash screens are normally needed in to cover the
3g, 4 and ipad as well as the 2x retina ones and 2 main Android sizes some
times too as well so you would have them , but it looks like you are on top
of all that just fine, so just looking forward to seeing the final renders
of them from ya , but just from the initial peek there it looks like to me
they will be exceptional, really nice :)

I've also made great progress with the mobile css and the remaining html
markup changes + a fair bit of additional JS getting added too as what me
and Janos both realized today on IRC as he helped me get a large chunk of
them pushed earlier today that its starting to all round out and the bits
are almost fully in place as if it seemed like one stuburn puzzle piece we
have all spent hours finding but then suddenly poof you can see the picture
:P heheh , was great fun ...

Anyhow, those mobile app templates for the Web apps as well as sharing most
of the code with the as well only minus a bit of boiler plate , heh , both
the iOS and Droid apps ( well, the black berry too but their is no splash
images in that API ) should all be ready to have the Images dropped into
place around the same time they are ready it looks like , so that works out
great tooo :)

Cheers!