Re: Static files fixed in web gallery

Hey Gabriel,

> Finally I had some time to do this pending issue. The fix is commited in
> lp:~gepatino/ubuntu-accomplishments-web/collectstatic and merge proposed.

Saw your merge proposal, will do it asap. Thanks a lot for that, it
looks all good as usual.

Happy birthday for the kids btw, I could use a cake or two myself :-)

> Let me know if I can help with something else, I'll try to be faster next
> time.

Uhm, just the css stuff, but I don't think you enjoy doing that any
more than I do. You've done so much already, I'll try to attack it on
the weekend, just in time for the release. This isn't how we planned,
but stuff happens.

On the other hand, there are some other tasks on Trello that are not
critical for the Sept 4 release (not marked RED). If you see something
that interests you, just go for it, it will be like a nice bonus for
the release. Maybe it can even offset the damage I will do on the css
;-)

Thanks again!
Janos
--